Monday 1 June 2015

2014-15 Immaculate - Hall Of Fame Heroes

I have-not had there opportunity to  post here, as my wife & I have spent the last couple of weeks back in the UK visiting friends and family.  But now I am ensconced back home in Jordan, I would have the opportunity to update things more regularly.

Whilst away,  I took delivery of my first purchases from the 2014-15 Immaculate, which I'll write about over the next couple of updates. First up are seven cards from the Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set that I have decided to try and chase down.

A combination of  the silver on black on-card signatures, Hall Of Fame logo strong checklist and reasonable prices for single cards attracted me to this set. Serial numbered to 75, they have not been too difficult to pick-up on eBay. With a fair wind this set is one I should be able to complete over the next few weeks.

Gary Payton
Gary Payton
Walt Frazier
Walt Frazier
Clyde Drexler
Clyde Drexler
James Worthy
James Worthy
Rick Barry
Rick Barry
Dan Issell
Dan Issell
Joe Dumars

No comments: